Saturday 27 August 2011

i'm happy you're my dad..



my dad n sis..


I lev u, Dad, and want u to know,
I feel ur lev wherever I go,
whenever  I've problems, you're there to assist,
The ways u have helped me would make quite a list.

u always make the effort to listen and share,
ur there whenever ur needed.
Becoz I know how much u care,
My problems are all defeated.


Dad, u are truly admired and adored,
And I hope u always know,
ur daughter's affection for u is strong,
And my lev continues to grow.




.
                                                                                                                                                                                      sincerely
(zuraini zakaria)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.